the-hold.com --- (the u n d e r beats) - NPRINT ISSN - 1544-2799 |
|you, the contributors of the-hold.com pride yourself in presenting readers of the lit world the finest contemporary writing/art/photography on the internet and now - in print - the collectives of 'the arts' within these journals are as phenomenal as the authors...so now i invite you all to participate in the 3rd edition of the hold INPRINT. ----be included!|
*these u n d e r beat journals are goin more places then just in your hands...stay tUned for updates on allthis by the new year...
let's ALL make the-hold.com underbeat journal #3 another #1! yep yep!
cait *collecting dust*
click here to bookmark this page for further updates
#3 underbeat journal release date:
o.k...let's bring it on ...make it 100%
deadline for submission to the-hold.com underbeat journal #3 is
OCTOBER 05. 2003...
all inquiries/submissions for the underbeat journal to be made at
THIS email address
these special publications are seperate from the-hold.com online issues and is open to all contributors of the-hold.com
--- but you are not obligated to participate ---
info: GUIDELINES: STUFF you need to know!:whatever lol:
submissions will be taken from NOW through to SEPTEMBER 30th 2003 - FIRM!
please submit several pieces /
please read carefully everything below.
- IF you need a short additional extension of time...please SAY so before this deadline and i'll provide...just so i know ahead of time
- submissions will include poetry, prose, essays, art, photography
- ”RANTS SECTION” rant bitch holler complain about anything ya want!
- don't ferget your name rank serial killer #
- there will be a special section for advertising new chapbooks, books /etc for those who participate in the print issue that want to be listed.
(this is included in the 1st/2nd journals - forward ALL INFO and pics
- MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE links to your own mags, zines, places of interest (like your website) if you want these included also e-mail address and website (if available) = YOU TELL ME What you want included! = include info WITH YOUR SUBMISSION!!
- the 3rd issue will include SOME color = art/photography
- WARNING: please send the best quality/resolution photography/art print you have…if you have to, send it via postal mail along with any titles etc - send it by deadline - to:
cait collins/underbeat journal submission
deptford, nj 08096
- proofread thoroughly before submitting.
- nprint submissions may be sent in the body of the e-mail or as attachments to email@example.com - ONLY
- publication will be 8 1/2 x 11 spiralbound
- all contributors in these print publications will receive a free copy as payment for their participation and acknowledgement.
- be sure to include your name, your COMPLETE address w/zip code with your submission (so i know where to send your free copy)
- any monies collected through outside orders will be directed toward the next print issue or the-hold.com domaIn.
- by submitting your work you acknowledge that you are the sole author, and maintain all rights for your work. work by you may have been previously published elsewhere. the-hold.com acquires the rights to republish and reproduce your material but all rights remain with the respective author.
- reproduction, copying, or redistribution for personal or commercial purposes of any materials or design elements of these publications of the hold in print is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of the respective authors/artists.
these special publications of the-hold.com as a ‘print’ journal
will be distributed biannually ---
- 1st print issue – january 2003
- 2nd print issue – july 2003
- 3rd print issue - january 2004
---- not to confuse regular submissions with the print version of the hold please keep this email address handy if you are going to participate in the print editions.
this email address will be the ONLY ONE used for the hold INPRINT submissions